More From Sachin Tendulkar
- "I get 0.5 seconds to react to a ball, sometimes even less than that. I can’t be thinking of what XYZ has said about me. I need to surrender myself to my natural instincts. My subconscious mind knows exactly what to do. It is trained to react. At home, my family doesn’t discuss media coverage."
- "I hate losing and cricket being my first love, once I enter the ground it’s a different zone altogether and that hunger for winning is always there."
- "If efforts to do social work are couched in selfish motives, then they will die a premature death. Why would my efforts get politicised? I have values I inherited from my father. He helped many. Anyone, even a postman knocking on our door would get a glass of water and some sweets."
More In Mom
- "I must admit, even though I’m the product of two Jewish parents, I think the Irish temper got in there somewhere, so I’m going to check Mom’s genealogy."― Harvey Weinstein
- "When I go home, its an easy way to be grounded. You learn to realize what truly matters."― Tony Stewart
- "You eat and sleep it all day long and play on the streets until mom calls you in. My story is no different than anybody else’s."― Adam Oates