More From Sachin Tendulkar
- "If efforts to do social work are couched in selfish motives, then they will die a premature death. Why would my efforts get politicised? I have values I inherited from my father. He helped many. Anyone, even a postman knocking on our door would get a glass of water and some sweets."
- "I hate losing and cricket being my first love, once I enter the ground it’s a different zone altogether and that hunger for winning is always there."
- "From the spinners, Anil and I have been together for a long time and I respect him a lot."
More In Mom
- "It’s been very hard, after being mostly a mom, to develop an adult life of my own. And not being married anymore, I have to come up with challenges."― Danielle Steel
- "I think anybody with any intelligence sits down and sees Star Trek not a kids’ show."― Nichelle Nichols
- "I make a lot of mistakes, too, and I’m constantly re-evaluating how I’m doing things and trying to be better every day, whether it’s as a mom or taking care of myself."― Mia Hamm