More From Ryan Seacrest
- "I’ve dated some women who have turned me on to some funny things that are strange for men to actually do, but these things have become part of my process. I think the things I do for my appearance help make me look better. I even colour my hair because I like how it makes me look."
- "My company is in the business of content, delivering content, so whether you see it or taste it or hear it or smell it, that’s what I do every day."
- "I believe that one of the things I’ve tried to do is work hard and take the business very seriously."
More In Marriage
- "Do not miss your children’s childhood. Do not be away 200 nights a year as I was. Do not put strains on your marriage or family."― Joe Scarborough
- "Children are supposed to help hold a marriage together. They do this in a number of ways. For instance, they demand so much attention that a husband and wife, concentrating on their children, fail to notice each other’s faults."― Richard Armour
- "Everything in life that we really accept undergoes a change."― Katherine Mansfield