More From Ryan Seacrest
- "Fortunately for me, I’m in this unique business of not singing, not dancing, not performing – just kind of being there."
- "I’ve dated some women who have turned me on to some funny things that are strange for men to actually do, but these things have become part of my process. I think the things I do for my appearance help make me look better. I even colour my hair because I like how it makes me look."
- "I believe that one of the things I’ve tried to do is work hard and take the business very seriously."
More In Marriage
- "I don’t think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance."― Frank Carson
- "A psychiatrist asks a lot of expensive questions your wife asks for nothing."― Joey Adams
- "There is always something left to love. And if you ain’t learned that, you ain’t learned nothing."― Lorraine Hansberry