More From Ryan Seacrest
- "Trust me, if I were gay I’d be getting more action than I’m getting now."
- "I’ve dated some women who have turned me on to some funny things that are strange for men to actually do, but these things have become part of my process. I think the things I do for my appearance help make me look better. I even colour my hair because I like how it makes me look."
- "I hope I can help guys come out and say, ‘All right, dude, I got a manicure… and I liked it.’"
More In Marriage
- "I decided he’d changed so much that a whole new book was required and that book actually I can say so was the first to say that the marriage was in trouble and the Prince didn’t like at all and my book was being serialized in the Sunday Times over five weeks."― Anthony Holden
- "The facts are plain: Religious leaders who preside over marriage ceremonies must and will be guided by what they believe. If they do not wish to celebrate marriages for same-sex couples, that is their right. The Supreme Court says so. And the Charter says so."― Paul Martin
- "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards."― Benjamin Franklin