More From Rupert Murdoch
- "Money is not the motivating force. It’s nice to have money, but I don’t live high. What I enjoy is running the business."
- "When you’re a catalyst for change, you make enemies – and I’m proud of the ones I’ve got."
- "So long as I can stay mentally alert – inquiring, curious – I want to keep going. I love my wife and my children, but I don’t want to sit around at home with them. We go on safaris and things like that. I can do that for a couple of weeks a year. I’m just not ready to stop, to die."
More In Work
- "I think you can get the wrong impression about me from my work and think I’m always a bit down. I’m not that way at all. I’m fun-loving."― Sting
- "I was fortunate enough to work under directors who were, most of them, brilliant, emotional men."― Gene Tierney
- "The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."― Vince Lombardi