More From Rupert Murdoch
- "So long as I can stay mentally alert – inquiring, curious – I want to keep going. I love my wife and my children, but I don’t want to sit around at home with them. We go on safaris and things like that. I can do that for a couple of weeks a year. I’m just not ready to stop, to die."
- "I felt that it’s best just to be as transparent as possible."
- "We’ve got to lift our game tremendously. We’ll sell our business news and information in print, we’ll sell it to anyone who’s got a cable system, and we’ll sell it on the Web."
More In Work
- "It is not wealth one asks for, but just enough to preserve one’s dignity, to work unhampered, to be generous, frank and independent."― W. Somerset Maugham
- "There are moments when you feel that the desire to work is fading, and the only way to bring it back is to get away from it, to put yourself in a state of frustration so you feel the need again."― Emmanuelle Beart
- "If I went to work in a factory the first thing I’d do is join a union."― Franklin D. Roosevelt