More From Rupert Murdoch
- "The buck stops with the guy who signs the checks."
- "I’m not a knee-jerk conservative. I passionately believe in free markets and less government, but not to the point of being a libertarian."
- "It’s a libel to say that I use my newspapers to support my other business interests. The fact is, I haven’t got any other business interests."
More In Work
- "My ideal relaxation is working on upholstry. I spend hours in junk shops buying furniture. I do all the upholstery work myself, and it’s like therapy."― Pamela Anderson
- "I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake."― George Bernard Shaw
- "Nothing is ever for sure, but when something in love doesn’t work from the beginning, it’s never going to work. Don’t push it."― Vanessa Paradis