More From Rupert Murdoch
- "I’m considered homophobic and crazy about these things and old fashioned. But I think that the family – father, mother, children – is fundamental to our civilisation."
- "In motivating people, you’ve got to engage their minds and their hearts. I motivate people, I hope, by example – and perhaps by excitement, by having productive ideas to make others feel involved."
- "We’ve got to lift our game tremendously. We’ll sell our business news and information in print, we’ll sell it to anyone who’s got a cable system, and we’ll sell it on the Web."
More In Nature
- "Understanding the laws of nature does not mean that we are immune to their operations."― David Gerrold
- "We have failed to protect science against speculative extensions of nature, continuing to assign physical and mathematical properties to hypothetical entities beyond what is observable in nature."― Robert Lanza
- "A sense that with the blessings that God bestowed upon this land, came the responsibility to make the world a better place."― Marco Rubio