More From Rupert Murdoch
- "Advances in the technology of telecommunications have proved an unambiguous threat to totalitarian regimes everywhere."
- "I’m a strange mixture of my mother’s curiosity; my father, who grew up the son of the manse in a Presbyterian family, who had a tremendous sense of duty and responsibility; and my mother’s father, who was always in trouble with gambling debts."
- "No one’s going to be able to operate without a grounding in the basic sciences. Language would be helpful, although English is becoming increasingly international. And travel. You have to have a global attitude."
More In Nature
- "Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me – I am happy."― Hamlin Garland
- "Hollywood is throwing action movies at me."― Liam Neeson
- "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow."― Helen Keller