More From Rumi
- "It may be that the satisfaction I need depends on my going away, so that when I’ve gone and come back, I’ll find it at home."
- "This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet."
- "Let the beauty of what you love be what you do."
More In Education
- "And I thought that was the best way for me to participate, because standing in the crowd and listening is a fantastic education, but it’s not my nature. I need to be involved. So I did that instead."― Andre Braugher
- "Increased awareness and education could be a great help toward improving spending and saving habits and increasing participation and contribution levels to retirement plans."― Ron Lewis
- "My mother was born on a tiny farm in County Mayo. She was meant to stay at home and look after the farm while her brother and sister got an education. However, she came to England on a visit and never went back."― Julie Walters