More From Roseanne Barr
- "A guy is a lump like a doughnut. So, first you gotta get rid of all the stuff his mom did to him. And then you gotta get rid of all that macho crap that they pick up from beer commercials. And then there’s my personal favorite, the male ego."
- "Women complain about PMS, but I think of it as the only time of the month when I can be myself."
- "Take this marriage thing seriously – it has to last all the way to the divorce."
More In Death
- "In fact, death seems to have been a rather late invention in evolution. One can go a long way in evolution before encountering an authentic corpse."― George Wald
- "Not one has shown an iota of fear of death. They want to end this agony."― Jack Kevorkian
- "Being an old maid is like death by drowning, a really delightful sensation after you cease to struggle."― Edna Ferber