More From Roseanne Barr
- "I know how to do anything, I’m a mom."
- "Take this marriage thing seriously – it has to last all the way to the divorce."
- "A guy is a lump like a doughnut. So, first you gotta get rid of all the stuff his mom did to him. And then you gotta get rid of all that macho crap that they pick up from beer commercials. And then there’s my personal favorite, the male ego."
More In Power
- "The only thing that white people have that black people need, or should want, is power-and no one holds power forever."― James A. Baldwin
- "It’s sort of a feeling of power onstage. It’s really the ability to make people smile, or just to turn them one way or another for that duration of time, and for it to have some effect later on. I don’t really think it’s power… it’s the goodness."― Robert Plant
- "No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No stream or gas drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara is ever turned into light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined."― Harry Emerson Fosdick