More From Ronald Reagan
- "Inflation is as violent as a mugger, as frightening as an armed robber and as deadly as a hit man."
- "We should declare war on North Vietnam. We could pave the whole country and put parking strips on it, and still be home by Christmas."
- "Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders."
More In Best
- "After all manner of professors have done their best for us, the place we are to get knowledge is in books. The true university of these days is a collection of books."― Albert Camus
- "Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me."― Carl Sandburg
- "I’ve developed into quite a swan. I’m one of those people that will probably look better and better as I get older until I drop dead of beauty."― Rufus Wainwright