More From Ronald Reagan
- "The taxpayer – that’s someone who works for the federal government but doesn’t have to take the civil service examination."
- "If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under."
- "Government’s view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
More In Home
- "I’m a married man. If I want sex at this particular point in my life, I go home for it."― Davy Jones
- "I got a scholarship to Seattle University and I was writing arrangements for singers and everybody. But the music course was too dry and I really wanted to get away from home."― Quincy Jones
- "After my tour I had time to stay at home, be with my boyfriend and hang out with friends and that brought me down to earth and helped me write music from a more relaxed place."― Adam Lambert