More From Ronald Reagan
- "No government ever voluntarily reduces itself in size. Government programs, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we’ll ever see on this earth!"
- "Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them."
- "Today, if you invent a better mousetrap, the government comes along with a better mouse."
More In Home
- "I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows."― Andy Warhol
- "We are born to action; and whatever is capable of suggesting and guiding action has power over us from the first."― Rush Limbaugh
- "It’s like, now you’re actually complaining because you’re making $9 million and guys are making more? If it makes you that upset, quit. Leave the game. Go home then and try finding another job that’s going to pay you that."― Eric Davis