More From Ronald Reagan
- "All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk."
- "I’ve never been able to understand why a Republican contributor is a ‘fat cat’ and a Democratic contributor of the same amount of money is a ‘public-spirited philanthropist’."
- "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
More In Government
- "The highest glory of the American Revolution was this: it connected in one indissoluble bond the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity."― John Quincy Adams
- "The basis of our political system is the right of the people to make and to alter their constitutions of government."― George Washington
- "It’s a very sobering feeling to be up in space and realize that one’s safety factor was determined by the lowest bidder on a government contract."― Alan Shepard