More From Ronald Reagan
- "No government ever voluntarily reduces itself in size. Government programs, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we’ll ever see on this earth!"
- "I’ve never been able to understand why a Republican contributor is a ‘fat cat’ and a Democratic contributor of the same amount of money is a ‘public-spirited philanthropist’."
- "All great change in America begins at the dinner table."
More In Government
- "Under the doctrine of separation of powers, the manner in which the president personally exercises his assigned executive powers is not subject to questioning by another branch of government."― Richard M. Nixon
- "I am not yet born; O fill me with strength against those who would freeze my humanity."― Louis MacNeice
- "Anyone who tries to make a distinction between education and entertainment doesn’t know the first thing about either."― Marshall McLuhan