More From Ronald Reagan
- "The taxpayer – that’s someone who works for the federal government but doesn’t have to take the civil service examination."
- "Protecting the rights of even the least individual among us is basically the only excuse the government has for even existing."
- "Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them."
More In Best
- "I think the best place to work in football is England."― Jose Mourinho
- "Those who govern, having much business on their hands, do not generally like to take the trouble of considering and carrying into execution new projects. The best public measures are therefore seldom adopted from previous wisdom, but forced by the occasion."― Benjamin Franklin
- "I remember nearly having a fit of the giggles during the reading because dear Daniel was SO respectful and serious and I was finding the whole situation funny because I was speaking to his profile."― Madeleine Stowe