More From Ronald Reagan
- "The taxpayer – that’s someone who works for the federal government but doesn’t have to take the civil service examination."
- "We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
- "What we have found in this country, and maybe we’re more aware of it now, is one problem that we’ve had, even in the best of times, and that is the people who are sleeping on the grates, the homeless, you might say, by choice."
More In Peace
- "They eat the dainty food of famous chefs with the same pleasure with which they devour gross peasant dishes, mostly composed of garlic and tomatoes, or fisherman’s octopus and shrimps, fried in heavily scented olive oil on a little deserted beach."― Luigi Barzini
- "When push comes to shove, it ain’t the science that’s going to lift you up-it’s the belief, the spiritual side of life, that’s going to lift you up, no matter what religion you are."― Kirstie Alley
- "Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances."― Mahatma Gandhi