More From Ronald Reagan
- "Protecting the rights of even the least individual among us is basically the only excuse the government has for even existing."
- "Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book."
- "One way to make sure crime doesn’t pay would be to let the government run it."
More In Home
- "A minister has to be able to read a clock. At noon, it’s time to go home and turn up the pot roast and get the peas out of the freezer."― Garrison Keillor
- "I ask myself: Would I have been any worse off if I had stayed home or lived on a farm instead of shock treatments and medication?"― Gene Tierney
- "I can’t grill vegetables, shellfish or steaks without tongs. Don’t bother with those long-handled grilling tongs normally found in the BBQ section of your home store. Get intimate with your grill and opt for the regular stainless steel tongs."― Bobby Flay