More From Ronald Reagan
- "Government’s view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
- "Thomas Jefferson once said, ‘We should never judge a president by his age, only by his works.’ And ever since he told me that, I stopped worrying."
- "History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap."
More In Home
- "Well, I’m not good with sliminess. I hate the thought of creatures that have slime on them or creatures that leave a slimy trail. At home, the sight of a slug can bring up my breakfast."― Jenny Eclair
- "Don’t get me wrong – I’ve gone to a club. But I’d much rather be with my close friends at home or a concert, or on a trip. I’ll go dancing with my grandma. She likes to cut a rug!"― Zac Efron
- "And, you know, you try and preach to them there’s more to this game than just walking up to home plate, swinging the bat, fielding a ground ball. There’s some dedication in it, some love you’ve got to put into this work."― Eddie Murphy