More From Ronald Reagan
- "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."
- "What we have found in this country, and maybe we’re more aware of it now, is one problem that we’ve had, even in the best of times, and that is the people who are sleeping on the grates, the homeless, you might say, by choice."
- "Government’s view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
More In Home
- "We know that when people are safe in their homes, they are free to pursue their dream for a brighter economic future for themselves and their families."― George Pataki
- "I don’t believe in organized religion – I dealt with them hand in hand, and a whole bunch of Catholic priests tried to molest me. Telling me I was gay and I should go home with them and stuff."― Jonathan Davis
- "A man’s home is his wife’s castle."― Alexander Chase