More From Ronald Reagan
- "Politics is just like show business. You have a hell of an opening, coast for a while, and then have a hell of a close."
- "Inflation is as violent as a mugger, as frightening as an armed robber and as deadly as a hit man."
- "I call upon the scientific community in our country, those who gave us nuclear weapons, to turn their great talents now to the cause of mankind and world peace: to give us the means of rendering these nuclear weapons impotent and obsolete."
More In Home
- "And, you know, you try and preach to them there’s more to this game than just walking up to home plate, swinging the bat, fielding a ground ball. There’s some dedication in it, some love you’ve got to put into this work."― Eddie Murray
- "The most compelling reason for most people to buy a computer for the home will be to link it to a nationwide communications network. We’re just in the beginning stages of what will be a truly remarkable breakthrough for most people – as remarkable as the telephone."― Steve Jobs
- "The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home."― Confucius