More From Ron Wyden
- "It is hard to see Judge Roberts as a judicial activist who would place ideological purity or a particular agenda above or ahead the need for thoughtful legal reasoning."
- "I agree with just about everyone in the reform debate when they say ‘If you like what you have, you should be able to keep it.’ But the truth is that none of the health reform bills making their way through Congress actually delivers on that promise."
- "It’s correct that I wanted health reform to do more to create choices and promote competition."
More In Health
- "I realized that health is the most important thing and that all the other things come with time if you are devoted enough."― Blanka Vlasic
- "Walking is magic. Can’t recommend it highly enough. I read that Plato and Aristotle did much of their brilliant thinking together while ambulating. The movement, the meditation, the health of the blood pumping, and the rhythm of footsteps…this is a primal way to connect with one’s deeper self."― Paula Cole
- "No one has the right to threaten the health, education, and well-being of children by involving them in illegal or inappropriate work."― Hilda Solis