More From Ron Wyden
- "It’s correct that I wanted health reform to do more to create choices and promote competition."
- "Like any business, the oil industry runs on the basic premise of supply and demand. The more supply – the lower the price. The higher the demand – the higher price. In other words, the more people who can buy oil, the higher the price of oil."
- "It’s time to look beyond the budget ax to assure access to health care for all. It’s time to look for bipartisan solutions to the problems we can tackle today, and to work together for tomorrow – building a health care system that works for all Americans."
More In Health
- "Third issue, and again I think it is important to note, anyone can make a mistake and any administration can make a mistake once in a while, but this is just a long train of abuses, an unbroken chain of following special interests rather than the health of the American people."― Jay Inslee
- "The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not."― Mark Twain
- "Illegal immigrants are beginning to comprise a black market class of workers in our society, jeopardizing the financial health of companies which play by the rules, while themselves vulnerable to the exploitation by those willing to take advantage of their illegal status."― Spencer Bachus