More From Ron Wyden
- "When I was 27 years old, I organized legal aid clinics to help low-income seniors. It was a life-altering experience."
- "Police departments no longer have to pay overtime or divert resources from other projects to find out where an individual goes – all they have to do is place a tracking device on someone’s car or ask a cell phone company for that individual’s location history and the technology does the work for them."
- "I believe that whether you love your job or hate your job, get laid off or are just in-between jobs, you deserve health care that can never be taken away."
More In Health
- "Aaron Pryor wants to get into the ring with me. He wants to be able to retire, and he will. For health reasons."― Sugar Ray Leonard
- "Think for a moment about what Obamacare has done: The federal government has come up with its own (ever-evolving) definition of ‘health insurance,’ which now includes free access to sterilization, contraception, and certain abortifacients such as the morning-after pill."― John Cornyn
- "There is just no reason why the richest nation in the world can’t provide health care to all its people."― Christine Gregoire