More From Ron Wyden
- "Without Free Choice Vouchers, there is little in the health reform law that discourages employers from increasingly passing the burden of health care costs onto their employees."
- "If you like the health insurance that you have you should be able to keep it, but if you don’t like the health insurance you have, you should be able to choose something else."
- "It is hard to see Judge Roberts as a judicial activist who would place ideological purity or a particular agenda above or ahead the need for thoughtful legal reasoning."
More In Health
- "My dad’s side of the family had lots of artists and musicians. There’s an emotional, quite sentimental quality to Slavic culture. It’s very open, it loves art, it loves music, it loves literature. It’s very warm, it’s very up, it’s very down. I would celebrate that."― Nick Clegg
- "In my case, I pay a standard premium to participate in the Federal Employees’ Health Benefits Plan for my wife and myself out of each month’s paycheck."― Virgil Goode
- "I am in very good health. I’ve never felt better."― Hugh Hefner