More From Ron Wyden
- "As Members of Congress we can now engage with our constituents via online innovations like the Huffington Post, while a small business in rural Oregon can use the Internet to find customers around the world."
- "In today’s world, it is shortsighted to think that infectious diseases cannot cross borders. By allowing developing countries access to generic drugs, we not only help improve health in those nations, we also help ourselves control these debilitating and often deadly diseases."
- "It’s time to look beyond the budget ax to assure access to health care for all. It’s time to look for bipartisan solutions to the problems we can tackle today, and to work together for tomorrow – building a health care system that works for all Americans."
More In Health
- "My health is very good."― Barbara Bush
- "Recent demonstration projects have shown that with some Federal support, a little funding can go a long way toward ensuring that low-income children have access to good oral health care."― Michael K. Simpson
- "There are few in America that really know how to take advantage of the current health care system."― Matthew Lesko