More From Ron Wyden
- "Without Free Choice Vouchers, there is little in the health reform law that discourages employers from increasingly passing the burden of health care costs onto their employees."
- "In today’s world, it is shortsighted to think that infectious diseases cannot cross borders. By allowing developing countries access to generic drugs, we not only help improve health in those nations, we also help ourselves control these debilitating and often deadly diseases."
- "I agree with just about everyone in the reform debate when they say ‘If you like what you have, you should be able to keep it.’ But the truth is that none of the health reform bills making their way through Congress actually delivers on that promise."
More In Health
- "Society’s dark hull drifts further and further away. It is this place – the place of our separation, our distinction – that much of his poetry occupies."― Tomas Transtromer
- "Nothing is more capable of troubling our reason, and consuming our health, than secret notions of jealousy in solitude."― Aphra Behn
- "It is essential that the women’s preventive coverage benefit, including contraception, be available to all women, regardless of what health plan they have or where they work – as Congress intended. Providing access to birth control just makes good sense."― Gwen Moore