More From Ron Wyden
- "With a host of proposals on the table and a President examining new ideas for health reform, we have an obligation to give real reform our best shot."
- "The Internet has changed the way we communicate with each other, the way we learn about the world and the way we conduct business."
- "Like any business, the oil industry runs on the basic premise of supply and demand. The more supply – the lower the price. The higher the demand – the higher price. In other words, the more people who can buy oil, the higher the price of oil."
More In Health
- "We do not have a functioning market in the true sense of the word in health care. That’s a layer of transparency that’s sorely needed in America."― Paul Ryan
- "It is time to maximize and prioritize our health care dollars."― Jane D. Hull
- "Martha Stewart is extremely talented. Her designs are picture perfect. Our philosophy is life is messy, and rather than being afraid of those messes we design products that work the way we live."― Kathy Ireland