More From Ron Wyden
- "Under the Healthy Americans Act, you’re in charge of your health care – not your employer. If you lose your job, change jobs or just can’t find a job, your health insurance is guaranteed to stick with you."
- "Police departments no longer have to pay overtime or divert resources from other projects to find out where an individual goes – all they have to do is place a tracking device on someone’s car or ask a cell phone company for that individual’s location history and the technology does the work for them."
- "Even under the best of circumstances, the road back from war is difficult."
More In Experience
- "Both expectations and memories are more than mere images founded on previous experience."― Samuel Adams
- "The only things Mick and I disagree about is the band, the music and what we do."― Keith Richards
- "The chess-board is the world, the pieces are the phenomena of the universe, the rules of the game are what we call the laws of Nature. The player on the other side is hidden from us."― Thomas Huxley