More From Ron Wyden
- "If you like the health insurance that you have you should be able to keep it, but if you don’t like the health insurance you have, you should be able to choose something else."
- "With the loss of Free Choice Vouchers, hundreds of thousands of workers will now be forced to choose between their employers’ unaffordable insurance or going without health care."
- "It is hard to see Judge Roberts as a judicial activist who would place ideological purity or a particular agenda above or ahead the need for thoughtful legal reasoning."
More In Experience
- "A spy, like a writer, lives outside the mainstream population. He steals his experience through bribes and reconstructs it."― John le Carre
- "It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it."― John Steinbeck
- "Sure, I suffered a lot. But it’s not like the end of the world and it’s not who I am. I lead quite a pleasant life and I’m able to divorce a perceived reality from my actual experience of life."― Ben Affleck