More From Ron Perlman
- "Every time you get on a stage or in front of a camera, the whole exercise is about imagination. You’re constantly depicting something that doesn’t exist, and trying to find the reality of it. Once you settle on that premise, everything else is a matter of degrees."
- "So much of my aesthetic was formed by my dad."
- "The thing that’s cool about the recording booth is that it’s so perfunctory, so cut-to-the-chase."
More In Business
- "Some years ago there was a study to discover the most stressful occupation. It turned out not to be the head of a large business, football manager or prime minister, but rather: bus driver."― Jonathan Sacks
- "I remember walking the dog one day, I saw a car full of teenage girls, and one of them rolled down the window and yelled, ‘Marc Jacobs!’ in a French accent."― Marc Jacobs
- "What I learned at Oxford has been used to great advantage throughout my business career."― Paul Getty