More From Ron Paul
- "I like Mitt Romney as a person. I think he’s a dignified person. But I have no common ground on economics. He doesn’t worry about the Federal Reserve. He doesn’t worry about foreign policy. He doesn’t talk about civil liberties, so I would have a hard time to expect him to ever invite me to campaign with him."
- "There’s nothing wrong with being a Conservative and coming up with a Conservative believe in foreign policy where we have a strong national defense and we don’t go to war so carelessly."
- "I had the privilege of practicing medicine in the early ’60s, before we had any government. It worked rather well, and there was nobody on the street suffering with no medical care."
More In Marriage
- "New Orleans, more than many places I know, actually tangibly lives its culture. It’s not just a residual of life; it’s a part of life. Music is at every major milestone of our life: birth, marriage, death. It’s our culture."― Wendell Pierce
- "People who overly take care of their health are like misers. They hoard up a treasure which they never enjoy."― Laurence Sterne
- "There is something revolting about the way girls’ minds often jump to marriage long before they jump to love. And most of those minds are shut to what marriage really means."― Dodie Smith