More From Ron Paul
- "Just think of what Woodrow Wilson stood for: he stood for world government. He wanted an early United Nations, League of Nations. But it was the conservatives, Republicans, that stood up against him."
- "I like Mitt Romney as a person. I think he’s a dignified person. But I have no common ground on economics. He doesn’t worry about the Federal Reserve. He doesn’t worry about foreign policy. He doesn’t talk about civil liberties, so I would have a hard time to expect him to ever invite me to campaign with him."
- "I have never met anyone who did not support our troops. Sometimes, however, we hear accusations that someone or some group does not support the men and women serving in our Armed Forces. But this is pure demagoguery, and it is intellectually dishonest."
More In Marriage
- "I feel good now. I’ve gained all my weight back after getting stoned for three weeks and not eating and not sleeping much. I’ve been coming by my mom’s and eating food."― Marc Wallice
- "Is marriage for ever? I think you get married with the intention that it will be, but who knows?"― Courteney Cox
- "I went to Catholic high school for half a year and religion wasn’t the cool thing to talk about even at a catholic high school. It never came up."― Mandy Moore