More From Ron Lewis
- "It is incumbent upon each of us to improve spending and savings practices to ensure our own individual financial security and preserve the collective economic well-being of our great society."
- "Financial literacy is an issue that should command our attention because many Americans are not adequately organizing finances for their education, healthcare and retirement."
- "The College Access and Opportunity Act addresses the important need to make higher education more affordable and easier to access for low and middle-income students."
More In Education
- "Capitalism would have never let me be a filmmaker, living in Flint, Michigan with a high school education. I was going to have to make that happen myself."― Michael Moore
- "The simplest schoolboy is now familiar with truths for which Archimedes would have sacrificed his life."― Ernest Renan
- "Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune."― Jim Rohn