More From Ron Kind
- "As the President reviewed the state of the union and unveiled his second-term agenda, he fell short of adequately explaining how he intends to set America back on the course of fiscal responsibility and secure the fiscal health of the nation."
- "The one thing we can do is invest in the quality of education, especially higher education."
- "As founder and co-chair of the upper Mississippi River Congressional task force, I have long sought to preserve the river’s health and historical multiple uses, including as a natural waterway and a home to wildlife, for the benefit of future generations of Americans."
More In Technology
- "What we can do should never by itself determine what we choose to do, yet this is the way technology tends to work."― Richard Powers
- "I’m committed to increasing long-term value for shareholders and am confident we will continue to do so through the successful execution of our core strategic priorities: the creation of high quality, branded content and experiences, the use of technology, and creating growth in numerous and exciting international markets."― Bob Iger
- "I think if there’s a great depression there might be some hope."― Lawrence Ferlinghetti