More From Ron Kind
- "Finally, the ecological health of the Mississippi River and its economic importance to the many people that make their living or seek their recreation is based on a healthy river system."
- "For as long as the power of America’s diversity is diminished by acts of discrimination and violence against people just because they are black, Hispanic, Asian, Jewish, Muslim or gay, we still must overcome."
- "We should see the leadership from the White House setting dates certain for certain goals of achieving greater alliance on alternative and renewable energy sources, but we are not."
More In Technology
- "I’ve been looking at the iPod- the Apple iPod. One of the interesting things about the iPod, one of the things that people love most about it is not the technology; it’s the box it comes in."― Donald Norman
- "Don’t let that weapon technology proliferate. Don’t let Saddam Hussein get capability for nuclear or chemical weapons, because he’s already shown a willingness to use any weapon at his disposal."― John Sununu
- "There are so many ways to heal. Arrogance may have a place in technology, but not in healing. I need to get out of my own way if I am to heal."― Anne Wilson Schaef