More From Ron Fournier
- "We, the people. Manifest Destiny. Conceived in liberty. Fear itself. Ask not. Morning in America. United we stand. Yes, we can. In times of great change and tumult, presidents seek to inspire beleaguered Americans by reminding them of their national identity."
- "Republicans would have preferred the court overturn the health care bill, an act that would have underscored Obama’s biggest liability – the perception among voters, including those who like and trust him, that he has been ineffective."
- "For a man who has compared himself to Theodore Roosevelt and the nation’s challenges to those of the Gilded Age, Obama put forward a tepid agenda."
More In Respect
- "I wanted very much to do Traffic and at one point it looked like I was going to work on it. And then, of course, Catherine Zeta-Jones had her relationship with Michael Douglas and it suddenly didn’t happen."― Kevin Costner
- "I have personal beliefs and they are sometimes reflected in the movies I make, but I also reflect other points of view."― Tim Robbins
- "And what holds good of verse holds infinitely better in respect to prose."― James Payn