More From Ron Fournier
- "AP promoted me to the White House beat because I knew Clinton, his family, friends, and staff better than anybody in the national press corps. Those contacts helped me break a few stories and get my career in Washington jump-started."
- "Movies such as ‘Mr. Smith Goes to Washington’ in 1939 to ‘Dave’ in 1993 portray Washington leaders as the ultimate Everymen – decent people just like you and me, only thrust onto greatness."
- "Got good news and bad news for you, Mr. President. The good news is that Chief Justice John Roberts just saved your legacy and, perhaps, your presidency by writing for the Supreme Court majority to rule health care reform constitutional."
More In Respect
- "As told in Friendship with God, if we simply decided to believe and act as if first, we’re all one, and second, life is eternal, it would render virtually everything we’ve done all our lives pointless."― Neale Donald Walsch
- "One of the perks of being an actor is to get to meet athletes that you respect. Especially who played before my time. Brooks Robinson is one of those athletes; they just don’t make them any nicer."― Josh Charles
- "Nothing in human nature is so God-like as the disposition to do good to our fellow-creatures."― Samuel Richardson