More From Ron Fournier
- "Part of the problem is voters know relatively little about Romney. And some of what they know about him complicates his task: Romney has a history of flip-flopping on issues, he’s extraordinarily wealthy, and he can be tone-deaf about what moves voters. He just doesn’t seem comfortable in his skin."
- "Shock, confusion, fear, anger, grief, and defiance. On Sept. 11, 2001, and for the three days following the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil, President George W. Bush led with raw emotion that reflected the public’s whipsawing stages of acceptance."
- "Obama is capable – as evidenced by his first-term success with health care reform. But mandate-building requires humility, a trait not easily associated with him."
More In Change
- "I’m in four different films this year, and I have four different accents. I sound different in every film. You have to love a character to play it well, and change in my work is what I want."― Robert Carlyle
- "The spirit of democracy is not a mechanical thing to be adjusted by abolition of forms. It requires change of heart."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "It becomes more necessary to see the truth as it is if you realize that the only vehicle for change are these people who have lost their personality."― Steven Biko