More From Ron Fournier
- "With gridlock the norm, Congress’s approval rating is below 10 percent and the public has lost faith in its national leadership."
- "Got good news and bad news for you, Mr. President. The good news is that Chief Justice John Roberts just saved your legacy and, perhaps, your presidency by writing for the Supreme Court majority to rule health care reform constitutional."
- "For a man who has compared himself to Theodore Roosevelt and the nation’s challenges to those of the Gilded Age, Obama put forward a tepid agenda."
More In Change
- "Anyone who says there is not a change in weather patterns is denying reality."― Andrew Cuomo
- "You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight."― Jim Rohn
- "In America the schools have become too permissive, the kids now are controlling the schools, the tail is wagging the dog. We’ve got to make a change there and get it back to where the teachers have control of the classrooms."― Chuck Norris