More From Ron Fournier
- "If acknowledging that racial misgivings and misunderstandings are still a part of politics and life in America, I plead guilty."
- "With gridlock the norm, Congress’s approval rating is below 10 percent and the public has lost faith in its national leadership."
- "Although we were never pals and occasionally butted heads, my relationship with Clinton and his wife, Hillary, made me a better journalist."
More In Change
- "I don’t have clear-cut positions. I get baffled by things. I have viewpoints. Sometimes they change."― Annie Lennox
- "In order to effect great change, we need to look at how we can help those in our own communities as well as globally."― Christina Aguilera
- "If you take different mythologies from different cultures, the names may change and the story lines may vary but there is always something in common."― Maynard James Keenan