More From Ron Chernow
- "The public has lost faith in the ability of Social Security and Medicare to provide for old age. They’ve lost faith in the banking system and in conventional medical insurance."
- "I have developed a very strong partiality for the dead: they don’t talk back, they don’t sue, and they don’t have angry relatives."
- "The history of Wall Street is inseparable from New York."
More In Experience
- "I don’t believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive."― Joseph Campbell
- "Know the names of past and current artists who are most famous for playing their instruments."― Marilyn vos Savant
- "Many spiritual teachers – in Buddhism, in Islam – have talked about first-hand experience of the world as an important part of the path to wisdom, to enlightenment."― Bell Hooks