More From Ron Chernow
- "We really haven’t had very much experience with people funding their retirement out of the stock market, and we don’t know, frankly, how it would work under every scenario."
- "Partly because his life ended before the age of 50, Hamilton was defined by the other founding fathers, and he managed, with amazing consistency, to alienate most of them."
- "The public has lost faith in the ability of Social Security and Medicare to provide for old age. They’ve lost faith in the banking system and in conventional medical insurance."
More In Faith
- "I have learned to have more faith in the scientist than he does in himself."― David Sarnoff
- "Clear thinking requires courage rather than intelligence."― Thomas Szasz
- "Any film, or to me any creative endeavour, no matter who you’re working with, is, in many cases, a wonderful experience."― Martin Scorsese