More From Ron Chernow
- "I have developed a very strong partiality for the dead: they don’t talk back, they don’t sue, and they don’t have angry relatives."
- "We really haven’t had very much experience with people funding their retirement out of the stock market, and we don’t know, frankly, how it would work under every scenario."
- "The history of Wall Street is inseparable from New York."
More In Faith
- "My faith inspires me so much. It is the very reason that I run. I feel that my running is completely a gift from God and it is my responsibility to use it to glorify him."― Allyson Felix
- "God always takes the simplest way."― Albert Einstein
- "In a mood of faith and hope my work goes on. A ream of fresh paper lies on my desk waiting for the next book. I am a writer and I take up my pen to write."― Pearl S. Buck