More From Roland Joffe
- "I like cinema audiences. I respect them, and I talk to them just like I would anybody I know."
- "Much of Indian science seems intuitive and not bound by the rigid thinking of classical scientists."
- "I’m not a very serious person. You know how they say that clowns are very funny in public and are really sad at home? I’m really kind of stupid at home and more serious in public."
More In Politics
- "What drew me to politics in the first place was the fact that I wanted to have a place to take a stand and use my voice to express what I believed in. But I’ve no longer got any political aspirations. I feel that as a politician, fifty per cent of people would hate you before you even left the house."― Jon Bon Jovi
- "When I came into politics I always thought there was a possibility I would be killed."― Imran Khan
- "As a matter of fact I don’t like politics. I really don’t. I think it’s so jaded now and everybody has to follow the party line."― Regis Philbin