More From Roland Joffe
- "I like cinema audiences. I respect them, and I talk to them just like I would anybody I know."
- "Sitting down to a meal with an Indian family is different from sitting down to a meal with a British family."
- "I’m not a very serious person. You know how they say that clowns are very funny in public and are really sad at home? I’m really kind of stupid at home and more serious in public."
More In Education
- "I am a firm believer in education and have worked very hard to tell young Latinos that they must go to college and that, if possible, they should pursue an advanced degree. I am convinced that education is the great equalizer."― Jimmy Smits
- "Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education."― Bertrand Russell
- "Progress for black Americans depends on good schools because education is the last great equalizer."― Alphonso Jackson