More From Roland Joffe
- "I’m not a very serious person. You know how they say that clowns are very funny in public and are really sad at home? I’m really kind of stupid at home and more serious in public."
- "I like cinema audiences. I respect them, and I talk to them just like I would anybody I know."
- "Much of Indian science seems intuitive and not bound by the rigid thinking of classical scientists."
More In Education
- "I knew from a young age that I wanted to be an actor. I never even thought about other careers. The acting field is certainly not the path many Indian parents encourage their children to take, but mine were very supportive. They wanted me to have an education, but understood that this is what I wanted to do."― Archie Panjabi
- "If you know how to read, you have a complete education about life, then you know how to vote within a democracy. But if you don’t know how to read, you don’t know how to decide. That’s the great thing about our country – we’re a democracy of readers, and we should keep it that way."― Ray Bradbury
- "To compete in a global economy, our students must continue their education beyond high school. To make this expectation a reality, we must give students the tools they need to succeed, including the opportunity to take a college entrance exam."― Jennifer Granholm