More From Roger Stone
- "How can you be conservative and justify wiretapping people without a warrant? We’re supposed to be the party of personal freedom and civil liberties."
- "You can’t wake up one day and say ‘I’m for gay marriage,’ and wake up the next day and say ‘I’m against it.’ Wake up one day and say, ‘I’m pro-choice,’ and the next day wake up and say, ‘I’m pro-life.’ There’s no credibility there."
- "Politics with me isn’t theater. It’s performance art. Sometimes, for its own sake."
More In Politics
- "I don’t want to spend the rest of my life in politics. When I’m finished with my term as governor, I’m going back to the life that’s waiting for me in the private sector."― Jesse Ventura
- "I could announce one morning that the world was going to blow up in three hours and people would be calling in about my hair!"― Katie Couric
- "I will say that I think Israel enjoys strong bipartisan support in the United States. It’s really above and beyond American politics."― Benjamin Netanyahu