More From Roger Moore
- "Teach love, generosity, good manners and some of that will drift from the classroom to the home and who knows, the children will be educating the parents."
- "Tony and I had a good on and off screen relationship, we are two very different people, but we did share a sense of humor, we now live in different parts of the world but when we find ourselves in the same place it is more or less as if there had been no years in between."
- "There is nothing glamorous about death."
More In Good
- "Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."― Buddha
- "The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear."― Socrates
- "I had such a great mom and I know that I’d never be that mom. I wouldn’t want to bring a child into this world unless I could be."― Lara Flynn Boyle