More From Roger Goodell
- "The one thing I would hope would go on my tombstone is, ‘I made my parents proud.’"
- "To me, what I love about the draft is; first, you see the young men who are realizing their dreams that they’ve worked so hard for. That’s a pretty cool thing. You saw the emotion from some of these guys the other day. And then, the second thing is this total sense of hope and optimism. And, I think that’s great for everybody."
- "We will always make sure player health and safety is our No. 1 priority in the NFL."
More In Positive
- "The large ensemble cast and the fact that it was being shot in New York, combined with a lot of strong positive images as far as African Americans are concerned, really turned me on to The Best Man."― Taye Diggs
- "Indeed, our particular concept of private property, which deters us from exhausting the positive resources of the earth, favors pollution."― Garrett Hardin
- "But I think there was a sense amongst the House Republicans especially that we didn’t just want to be opposed to Bill Clinton; that we wanted to tell the country what we were for and to brand ourselves in a more positive manner."― Ed Gillespie