More From Roger Ebert
- "It’s funny that there was so much disturbance about having a Catholic in the White House with Kennedy, and when we finally get a religion in the White House that’s causing a lot of conflicts, and concerns, and disturbances for a lot of people, it’s in the Bush Administration."
- "If a movie is really working, you forget for two hours your Social Security number and where your car is parked. You are having a vicarious experience. You are identifying, in one way or another, with the people on the screen."
- "If a movie isn’t a hit right out of the gate, they drop it. Which means that the whole mainstream Hollywood product has been skewed toward violence and vulgar teen comedy."
More In Intelligence
- "Man is the most intelligent of the animals – and the most silly."― Diogenes
- "In reality, serial killers are of average intelligence."― Pat Brown
- "It is conceded by all that man is the very highest type of all living creatures on the earth. His intelligence is far superior to that of any other earthly being."― Joseph Franklin Rutherford