More From Roger Ebert
- "If a movie is really working, you forget for two hours your Social Security number and where your car is parked. You are having a vicarious experience. You are identifying, in one way or another, with the people on the screen."
- "Every great film should seem new every time you see it."
- "The movies that are made more thoughtfully or made or with more ambition often get just get drowned out by the noise."
More In Intelligence
- "A German immersed in any civilization different from his own loses a weight equivalent in volume to the amount of intelligence he displaces."― Jose Bergamin
- "Your personality as the prime minister feeds through to what you emphasise, and what you don’t, how you’ll handle a situation – whether you’ve got the combination of intelligence or instincts to adapt and to make good decisions."― John Key
- "Remember to be as smart as you are."― Judd Nelson