More From Roger Ebert
- "It’s a good question, because a movie isn’t good or bad based on its politics. It’s usually good or bad for other reasons, though you might agree or disagree with its politics."
- "The right really dominates radio, and it’s amazing how much energy the right spends telling us that the press is slanted to the left when it really isn’t. They want to shut other people up. They really don’t understand the First Amendment."
- "It’s funny that there was so much disturbance about having a Catholic in the White House with Kennedy, and when we finally get a religion in the White House that’s causing a lot of conflicts, and concerns, and disturbances for a lot of people, it’s in the Bush Administration."
More In Movies
- "Movies are movies, television is television."― Dirk Benedict
- "Hollywood has the idea that movies have to be dumb. But especially movies for or about teenagers have to be really dumb!"― Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "My dream remains to inform and entertain through fiction in the form of novels and movies that compete in the marketplace of ideas."― Jerry B. Jenkins