More From Roger Daltrey
- "I don’t like Tommy on Broadway at all. I like the music, I’m pleased with Pete’s success but I don’t like what they’ve done to it."
- "I hope I die before I get old."
- "No, I was two years older than the other guys. I was a war baby. My family were a lot poorer than they were. I’d had to fight too hard for anything I had in my life and to smash things up for me."
More In Humor
- "I could not tread these perilous paths in safety, if I did not keep a saving sense of humor."― Horatio Nelson
- "Wit is a weapon. Jokes are a masculine way of inflicting superiority. But humor is the pursuit of a gentle grin, usually in solitude."― Frank Muir
- "For the most part, comedians are pretty friendly with each other. They always say they badmouth each other, but most of the time, they’re friends. We’re the only ones that can really stand our type of humor."― Colin Quinn