More From Roger Daltrey
- "I’ve always felt that music is an art form that deserves to live the life of the artist."
- "We tend to think of age only in time, but I don’t think it has much to do with time at all; there’s a whole load of other things. I’ve met 16-year-olds who are old and 90-year-olds who are young."
- "I hope I die before I get old."
More In Humor
- "Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is."― Francis Bacon
- "What a strange world this would be if we all had the same sense of humor."― Bern Williams
- "It’s your outlook on life that counts. If you take yourself lightly and don’t take yourself too seriously, pretty soon you can find the humor in our everyday lives. And sometimes it can be a lifesaver."― Betty White