More From Roger Clemens
- "I’ve been very fortunate. I feel very thankful. I’ve been able to come home and do some fun things and make it exciting for people here at home."
- "When I look back at the tapes, your first everything, your first All-Star Game, your first playoff experience, it just seems like it went by really fast."
- "College baseball, I love it. I love to work with the younger kids who are trying to live out their dreams, if in fact that’s what they plan on doing after college to take the next step."
More In Anger
- "Fantastic tyrant of the amorous heart. How hard thy yoke, how cruel thy dart. Those escape your anger who refuse your sway, and those are punished most, who most obey."― Matthew Prior
- "Don’t get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."― Richard M. Nixon
- "Speak the truth, do not yield to anger; give, if thou art asked for little; by these three steps thou wilt go near the gods."― Confucius