More From Roger Clemens
- "When I look back at the tapes, your first everything, your first All-Star Game, your first playoff experience, it just seems like it went by really fast."
- "College baseball, I love it. I love to work with the younger kids who are trying to live out their dreams, if in fact that’s what they plan on doing after college to take the next step."
- "I love to work with the younger kids who are trying to live out their dreams, if in fact that’s what they plan on doing after college to take the next step. A very select few have that opportunity so when you do have the opportunity you know, those guys take advantage of it."
More In Anger
- "There’s a lot of bitterness, there’s a lot of anger out there. We all have to work hard to heal those wounds."― Allen Boyd
- "I have to say that anger is the blanket that comes around me, and that blunts and blurs my sense of proportion."― Pete Townshend
- "The anger that appears to be building up between the sexes becomes more virulent with every day that passes. And far from women taking the blame… the fact is that men are invariably portrayed as the bad guys. Being a good man is like being a good Nazi."― Dave Thomas