More From Roger Andrew Taylor
- "Nick and Simon had come to a natural end of their working relationship with Warren, which obviously opened the door for a reunion of the original five."
- "It was great fun. We had gone on tour in between the sessions and reconnected with the audience and got a lot of energy back from them, a lot of positive energy."
More In Amazing
- "I think computer science, by and large, is still stuck in the Modern age."― Larry Wall
- "Isn’t it amazing the way the future succeeds in creating an appropriate past?"― John Leonard
- "All of Koons’s best art – the encased vacuum cleaners, the stainless-steel Rabbit (the late-twentieth century’s signature work of Simulationist sculpture), the amazing gleaming Balloon Dog, and the cast-iron re-creation of a Civil War mortar exhibited last month at the Armory – has simultaneously flaunted extreme realism, idealism, and fantasy."― Jerry Saltz