More From Rodney Dangerfield
- "At twenty a man is full of fight and hope. He wants to reform the world. When he is seventy he still wants to reform the world, but he know he can’t."
- "A girl phoned me the other day and said… ‘Come on over, there’s nobody home.’ I went over. Nobody was home."
- "My wife wants sex in the back of the car and she wants me to drive."
More In Morning
- "Things start out as hopes and end up as habits."― Lillian Hellman
- "When I wake up at 5 in the morning is it just to jog? Definitely not, I give it all of my efforts."― Haile Gebrselassie
- "Somebody said to me this morning, ‘To what do you attribute your longevity?’ I don’t know. I mean, I couldn’t have planned my life out better. By all accounts I should be dead! The abuse I put my body through: the drugs, the alcohol, the lifestyle I’ve lived the last 30 years!"― Ozzy Osbourne