More From Rodney Dangerfield
- "Acting deals with very delicate emotions. It is not putting up a mask. Each time an actor acts he does not hide; he exposes himself."
- "A girl phoned me the other day and said… ‘Come on over, there’s nobody home.’ I went over. Nobody was home."
- "I found there was only one way to look thin: hang out with fat people."
More In Morning
- "Well, he doesn’t make me laugh. I think I’ve got a fair sense of humour but I can’t really see it in him. I’ve listened to his show on the radio on a Saturday morning, and that’s a load of mince as well."― Ian St. John
- "There’s pros and cons of a big church. Cons is I don’t get to know everybody, I don’t get to go to their ballgame, I don’t get to marry everybody, but the pros are you get all this community, 800 ushers come in to serve, getting there at 7 in the morning on their day off and coming in on Saturday to make all those wafers."― Joel Osteen
- "There’s some things you just have to live with. Like twelve cars camping outside your house, and when you wake up in the morning, they’re going to follow you wherever you go. It helps that I live in Valencia. It eliminates some. But they’re still here."― Taylor Lautner