More From Rod Stewart
- "Surely if God had meant us to do yoga, he would have put our heads behind our knees."
- "My dad bought me a guitar and people would ask me to play."
- "I became famous, I think, really because of the interpretation of other people’s songs, way back when, and that’s what I enjoy the most. And I’m a lazy bugger."
More In Dad
- "Every family is different. I am mom and I am dad and I’m going to do my best. You should be proud, walk through life saying I have the coolest family. I am part of a modern family."― Ricky Martin
- "My dad heard of a studio on the radio, and it was advertised as a place for kids to meet kids, and it was actually a studio, and that’s where I met my manager and agent."― Mila Kunis
- "I hate being clean-shaven. My daughter gets very upset if I shave and says, ‘Bring back the spikes, Dad.’"― Eric Bana