More From Rod Stewart
- "I became famous, I think, really because of the interpretation of other people’s songs, way back when, and that’s what I enjoy the most. And I’m a lazy bugger."
- "Between 21-30 women go through humungous changes. After that, they’ve generally achieved what they wanted, and they’re more settled."
- "I can definitely say the older I’ve got the better I’ve become at being a dad and a husband."
More In Dad
- "I love my hockey, but if you can do that and go home and just be a dad and husband, then you have the best of both worlds."― Curtis Joseph
- "I was raised in Connecticut. And I honestly wasn’t aware that my dad was a celebrity until I moved to Los Angeles a year ago."― Bryce Dallas Howard
- "War is only a cowardly escape from the problems of peace."― Thomas Mann