More From Rod Stewart
- "You go through life wondering what is it all about but at the end of the day it’s all about family."
- "I want to go out at the top, but the secret is knowing when you’re at the top, it’s so difficult in this business, your career fluctuates all the time, up and down, like a pair of trousers."
- "At my age you don’t go into fatherhood lightly."
More In Dad
- "My dad’s more three-dimensional than Opie Taylor or Richie Cunningham. He even has a temper! He’s a real person. But some people are disappointed by that."― Bryce Dallas Howard
- "I’m sure there were times when I wish I had thought, ‘Gosh, that might really embarrass mom and dad,’ but our parents didn’t raise us to think about them. They’re very selfless and they wanted us to have as normal of a college life as possible. So really, we didn’t think of any repercussions."― Jenna Bush
- "My dad was great. He was very droll, very dry."― Albert Finney