More From Rod Stewart
- "There is this power that comes with being famous."
- "I’ve been out with some extremely beautiful women who have had no sex appeal whatsoever. It really is a lot more than skin deep."
- "Between 21-30 women go through humungous changes. After that, they’ve generally achieved what they wanted, and they’re more settled."
More In Dad
- "My dad’s not a very intimidating father figure."― Georgia Jagger
- "My dad has always been extremely supportive in every decision I’ve made and much more interested in me picking what I wanted to do."― Colin Hanks
- "I was into the Mets because my Dad worked at IBM where he got free Mets tickets, so I was into the Mets… then I got to ‘Saturday Night Live’ where my boss has unbelievable N.Y. Yankees tickets, so he invites us to the games. I’m going to all the games, so I might as well root for the team I’m gonna go sit with."― Jimmy Fallon