More From Robin Wright Penn
- "When I had money in the past, I would always travel rather than spend it on big apartments or cars. And I still feel exactly the same way."
- "Is that romantic fantasy real? Um, after kids, no. Take the kids away, I don’t know. Depends."
- "It’s what still excites me most about acting: letting your imagination go places it’s never been before. There’s nothing better than that."
More In Good
- "In spite of everything I shall rise again: I will take up my pencil, which I have forsaken in my great discouragement, and I will go on with my drawing."― Vincent Van Gogh
- "Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do."― Voltaire
- "Apply yourself both now and in the next life. Without effort, you cannot be prosperous. Though the land be good, You cannot have an abundant crop without cultivation."― Plato