More From Robin Gibb
- "Music is being treated as one big karaoke machine."
- "Music became an obsession, and eventually we felt more comfortable with each other then we did with anyone else. The three of us were like one person."
- "I find it very, very hard. He was part of the fabric of my life. We were kids together, and teenagers. We spent the whole of our lives with each other because of our music."
More In Birthday
- "Well, I started conducting kind of by accident. I wanted to give myself a special birthday present for my fortieth birthday, and I was living in San Francisco at the time and I started attending some of the concerts and then simply dropping hints."― Bobby McFerrin
- "You always get a special kick on opening day, no matter how many you go through. You look forward to it like a birthday party when you’re a kid. You think something wonderful is going to happen."― Joe DiMaggio
- "There weren’t any astronauts until I was about 10. Yuri Gagarin went into space right around my 10th birthday."― John L. Phillips