More From Robin Gibb
- "How do you explain the bond between man and wife? Well, for one thing, it’s private. What people do in their own marriage is their own business."
- "The Bee Gees were always heavily influenced by black music. As a songwriter, it’s never been difficult to pick up on the changing styles of music out there, and soul has always been my favourite genre."
- "I don’t know what ‘home’ or ‘abroad’ is any more."
More In Birthday
- "My second play, The Birthday Party, I wrote in 1958 – or 1957. It was totally destroyed by the critics of the day, who called it an absolute load of rubbish."― Harold Pinter
- "I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing ‘Happy Birthday.’"― Steven Wright
- "I was fired by ‘America’s Next Top Model’ on my birthday."― Paulina Porizkova