More From Robin Gibb
- "I find it very, very hard. He was part of the fabric of my life. We were kids together, and teenagers. We spent the whole of our lives with each other because of our music."
- "The Bee Gees, to us, was the three brothers. In Maurice’s name, we would respect that and not be the Bee Gees anymore."
- "I sometimes wonder if the tragedies my family has suffered are a kind of karmic price for all the fame and fortune the Bee Gees have had."
More In Birthday
- "Guys don’t really don’t wanna hear if it’s really smart, and women feel uncomfortable if you reveal stuff they’re going to have to remember they did themselves."― Liz Phair
- "I told my father I wanted to play the banjo, and so he saved the money and got ready to give me a banjo for my next birthday, and between that time and my birthday, I lost interest in the banjo and was playing guitar."― Jackson Browne
- "I’m most comfortable in my birthday suit."― Amanda Seyfried