More From Robin Gibb
- "I don’t have too much faith in destiny, or an afterlife. This is it."
- "As the plane got closer to Miami, I had this terrible feeling he was dying. Maybe he was telling me that he was going. I felt anger, panic, despair and helplessness."
- "The Bee Gees, to us, was the three brothers. In Maurice’s name, we would respect that and not be the Bee Gees anymore."
More In Birthday
- "The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."― Thomas Paine
- "My mother asked me what I wanted for my birthday, so I said I wanted to read poetry with her."― Guy Johnson
- "I told my father I wanted to play the banjo, and so he saved the money and got ready to give me a banjo for my next birthday, and between that time and my birthday, I lost interest in the banjo and was playing guitar."― Jackson Browne