More From Robin Gibb
- "Music is being treated as one big karaoke machine."
- "Music became an obsession, and eventually we felt more comfortable with each other then we did with anyone else. The three of us were like one person."
- "I sometimes wonder if the tragedies my family has suffered are a kind of karmic price for all the fame and fortune the Bee Gees have had."
More In Music
- "There’s nothing like music to relieve the soul and uplift it."― Mickey Hart
- "It is time we passed a balanced budget amendment and return this government to limited spending."― Newt Gingrich
- "What is especially important is addressing the question of how religion can be enforced through political means and what can be done to create a political environment that, on the one hand, acknowledges the role of religion in society, while on the other hand does not impose one religion on the populace at the expense of all others."― Tony Campolo