More From Robin Gibb
- "If the heart stops for more than two minutes, you have massive brain death. There are only two minutes between our conscious world and zero. That’s how fragile our consciousness is."
- "How do you explain the bond between man and wife? Well, for one thing, it’s private. What people do in their own marriage is their own business."
- "The Bee Gees were always heavily influenced by black music. As a songwriter, it’s never been difficult to pick up on the changing styles of music out there, and soul has always been my favourite genre."
More In Music
- "Singing is a way of releasing an emotion that you sometimes can’t portray when you’re acting. And music moves your soul, so music is the source of the most intense emotions you can feel."― Amanda Seyfried
- "Entertainment isn’t just based on the very structured syndrome of European popular music, and it’s great that there are so many thousands of people who are of the same opinion."― Robert Plant
- "I think people need to have fun with whatever they’re doing – makeup, their clothes, music, live shows – anything you don’t need to take too seriously, don’t take too seriously."― Kesha