More From Roberto Cavalli
- "I began to speak well at a very advanced age – 15, 16, 17 years old. It was psychological: the trauma of war, my family and growing up on my own. I was more or less a street kid."
- "Fashion should be something that in the morning, when you open your window, you say, ‘Oh fantastic, sun!’ Then you take your shower, you say, ‘OK fantastic, which colour I wear today because I feel happy?’ This should be fashion."
- "My dream, maybe because of my family, of course, was to be a painter. I chose in one moment the direction of textiles; from textiles I went to fashion."
More In Dreams
- "There is nothing in the world so much admired as a man who knows how to bear unhappiness with courage."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "Dreams really tell you about yourself more than anything else in this world could ever tell you."― Sylvia Browne
- "A lot of people put pressure on themselves and think it will be way too hard for them to live out their dreams. Mentors are there to say, ‘Look, it’s not that tough. It’s not as hard as you think. Here are some guidelines and things I have gone through to get to where I am in my career.’"― Joe Jonas