More From Roberto Cavalli
- "In the beginning, I loved being famous, but now I am tired of it and I would like to go back to my freedom."
- "My dream, maybe because of my family, of course, was to be a painter. I chose in one moment the direction of textiles; from textiles I went to fashion."
- "Fashion should be something that in the morning, when you open your window, you say, ‘Oh fantastic, sun!’ Then you take your shower, you say, ‘OK fantastic, which colour I wear today because I feel happy?’ This should be fashion."
More In Dreams
- "I’ve never been bashful to say that I’m not really interested in Formula One. When I lived in England, it’s all I wanted to do and I thought that anything else would somehow be a compromise to my dreams. But then when I came back to the States, I realised how much I loved being back in the States."― Danica Patrick
- "I am a dreamer. Seriously, I’m living on another planet."― Eva Green
- "I made my living being 20 or 30 pounds heavier than the average model. And that’s where I got famous."― Tyra Banks