More From Roberto Cavalli
- "There is a real vulgarity in the way women dress at the moment. They show off too much and try too hard. They don’t understand where the line is between sexy and vulgar. I know where that line is."
- "I know I have to be like people expect, because people love to dream with me, they like to think that I love my boat of 50 metres, that I drink Cristal for breakfast, that I dance until five o’clock in the morning. I am not like that."
- "Leopard is an animal design, and my designs come from nature."
More In Dreams
- "Big dreams create the magic that stir men’s souls to greatness."― Bill McCartney
- "Dreams can be like charades in which we act out words rather than see or speak them."― Jane Roberts
- "We grew up founding our dreams on the infinite promise of American advertising. I still believe that one can learn to play the piano by mail and that mud will give you a perfect complexion."― Zelda Fitzgerald