More From Roberto Cavalli
- "The press attack people to sell more papers without thinking, but when you get famous you have to put up with this kind of stuff."
- "Fashion should be something that in the morning, when you open your window, you say, ‘Oh fantastic, sun!’ Then you take your shower, you say, ‘OK fantastic, which colour I wear today because I feel happy?’ This should be fashion."
- "I know I have to be like people expect, because people love to dream with me, they like to think that I love my boat of 50 metres, that I drink Cristal for breakfast, that I dance until five o’clock in the morning. I am not like that."
More In Dreams
- "It never occurred to me that I’d be on a television show or in feature films but when those came into play my dreams changed along the way."― Camryn Manheim
- "A father and two sons run Adelphia. It’s a cable company. And they took from that company a billion dollars. A billion. Three people – three people took a billion dollars. What were they gonna do, start their own space program? ‘Let’s send the monkey to Mars, Dad!’"― Lewis Black
- "Good music comes out of people playing together, knowing what they want to do and going for it. You have to sweat over it and bug it to death. You can’t do it by pushing buttons and watching a TV screen."― Keith Richards