More From Roberto Cavalli
- "Sometimes, because of my success, I am afraid that I was not a good father. With the first two I was too strong, and with the other three I was too weak."
- "I know I have to be like people expect, because people love to dream with me, they like to think that I love my boat of 50 metres, that I drink Cristal for breakfast, that I dance until five o’clock in the morning. I am not like that."
- "Fashion should be something that in the morning, when you open your window, you say, ‘Oh fantastic, sun!’ Then you take your shower, you say, ‘OK fantastic, which colour I wear today because I feel happy?’ This should be fashion."
More In Famous
- "I know I had my equivalents in Adrian Lester and Lenny James when I was at drama school. I remember David Harewood doing ‘Othello’ at the National, and Adrian Lester having done Cheek by Jowl’s famous ‘As You Like It and Company’ at the Donmar. Not necessarily performances I saw, but just the fact they happened was massively encouraging."― David Oyelowo
- "My goal was just to work regularly. I didn’t ever expect to be rich or famous. I wanted to be a working character actor."― Harrison Ford
- "Maya Angelou, the famous African American poet, historian, and civil rights activist who is hailed be many as one of the great voices of contemporary literature, believes a struggle only makes a person stronger."― Michael N. Castle