More From Roberto Cavalli
- "Leopard is an animal design, and my designs come from nature."
- "The press attack people to sell more papers without thinking, but when you get famous you have to put up with this kind of stuff."
- "Fashion should be something that in the morning, when you open your window, you say, ‘Oh fantastic, sun!’ Then you take your shower, you say, ‘OK fantastic, which colour I wear today because I feel happy?’ This should be fashion."
More In Famous
- "We were marching since we were babies and all we did was make Jane Fonda famous."― Robert Patrick
- "The fame thing is interesting because I never wanted to be famous, and I never dreamt I would be famous."― J. K. Rowling
- "It has been suggested at various times that I should start an operation in the United Kingdom but – bearing in mind my age and medical history – I think this would be not a very sensible way to go forward."― Martin Fleischmann