More From Robert Wyatt
- "Love is blind. My politics has been, too. I think you can fall in love with ideas, and you can fall in love with people. It’s a very subjective experience. And I’m loyal to that experience."
- "I play music a lot but on my own mostly, so it was nice to be around other people. There was a certain sense a relief in the physical act of just playing and being with other musicians."
- "My heroes are people like Picasso and Miro and people who at last really reach something in their old age, which they absolutely couldn’t ever have done in their youth."
More In Experience
- "Love is an emotion that is based on an opinion of women that is impossible for those who have had any experience with them."― H. L. Mencken
- "Cinema will always have an important role to play in society."― Leslie Caron
- "Environmentalists have a very conflicted relationship with their cars."― Tom Arnold