More From Robert Wyatt
- "It was physically difficult, adjusting to wheelchair life, but I remember a great relief and happiness that I was finally getting somewhere, finding musicians to work with that were sympathetic."
- "I find it hard to take rock groups very seriously or treat them with respect. There is something absurd about these gloomy young men getting together and banging away."
- "Love is blind. My politics has been, too. I think you can fall in love with ideas, and you can fall in love with people. It’s a very subjective experience. And I’m loyal to that experience."
More In Experience
- "Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude."― Denis Waitley
- "If you started in New York you were dealing with the biggest guys in the world. You’re dealing with Charlie Parker and all the big bands and everything. We got more experience working in Seattle."― Quincy Jones
- "There are so many reactions to art that make sense to me – but ‘ick’ means something."― Lena Dunham