More From Robert Wilson Lynd
- "There are two sorts of curiosity – the momentary and the permanent. The momentary is concerned with the odd appearance on the surface of things. The permanent is attracted by the amazing and consecutive life that flows on beneath the surface of things."
- "It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is when one is playing golf."
More In Nature
- "Hollywood is throwing action movies at me."― Liam Neeson
- "Good men, whether they be Christians or rationalists, do not desire to discriminate between races, but the distinctions implanted by Nature are too conspicuous to escape the observation of our senses."― Arthur Keith
- "You don’t have to call it God or Jesus. That’s religious humbug to a lot of people, but you’ve gotta believe that nature and spiritual things surround us. That is what put us here! I thank the universe for that every day of my life."― Jack LaLanne