More From Robert South
- "The seven wise men of Greece, so famous for their wisdom all the world over, acquired all that fame, each of them, by a single sentence consisting of two or three words."
- "Anger is a transient hatred; or at least very like it."
- "It is the work of fancy to enlarge, but of judgment to shorten and contract; and therefore this must be as far above the other as judgment is a greater and nobler faculty than fancy or imagination."
More In Religion
- "On a day when you’re tired, it’s important to just say good morning to everyone so they’re kind of aware that it’s gonna be a good day. Jamie Lee Curtis told me that."― Lindsay Lohan
- "I’d make a terrible practitioner of any religion in any formal setting."― David Knopfler
- "The problem with writing about religion is that you run the risk of offending sincerely religious people, and then they come after you with machetes."― Dave Barry