More From Robert Shea
- "The key element in tragedy is that heroes and heroines are destroyed by that which appears to be their greatest strength."
- "To reject even one major tenet of the religion or to violate one major rule of behavior is enough to get one kicked out – or worse."
- "Just as predatory animals follow a similar general design and behave in similar ways, so organizations, especially those in competition with one another, must follow certain design principles if they are to succeed and prevail."
More In Religion
- "So obviously, any religion embodies some form of rules and expectations for behavior, and even sometimes consequences, and they don’t want to hear any of that."― Pat Boone
- "To the first class belong the Gospels and Acts; to the second, the Epistles; to the third, the Revelation."― Philip Schaff
- "I did an album a long time ago called ‘Replicas,’ which was entirely science-fiction driven, or science-fantasy. Since then it’s been a song here, a song there. It’s not really a constant theme. I’ve written far more about my problems with religion, with God and all that."― Gary Numan