More From Robert Redford
- "The technology available for film-making now is incredible, but I am a big believer that it’s all in the story."
- "I don’t know what your childhood was like, but we didn’t have much money. We’d go to a movie on a Saturday night, then on Wednesday night my parents would walk us over to the library. It was such a big deal, to go in and get my own book."
- "Well first of all it’s a business and it’s a tough business, and you have to have the strength to survive all the set backs all the failures that make this a mean business, that’s getting meaner and meaner every year in my opinion."
More In Technology
- "And like I say, I think we’ve got other cases other than Iraq. I do not think the problem of global proliferation of weapons technology of mass destruction is going to go away, and that’s why I think it is an urgent issue."― David Kay
- "We live in a media world simultaneously obsessed with technology and personality."― Eric Alterman
- "The point is, technology has empowered so many musicians, you know?"― Stanley Clarke