More From Robert Redford
- "Health food may be good for the conscience but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better."
- "Sport is a wonderful metaphor for life. Of all the sports that I played – skiing, baseball, fishing – there is no greater example than golf, because you’re playing against yourself and nature."
- "The technology available for film-making now is incredible, but I am a big believer that it’s all in the story."
More In Society
- "Prison continues, on those who are entrusted to it, a work begun elsewhere, which the whole of society pursues on each individual through innumerable mechanisms of discipline."― Michel Foucault
- "I’m kind of ashamed to be a celebrity. I don’t understand wanting to read about other people’s dirty laundry. I think celebrity is the biggest red herring society has ever pulled on itself."― Jude Law
- "Land: A part of the earth’s surface, considered as property. The theory that land is property subject to private ownership and control is the foundation of modern society, and is eminently worthy of the superstructure."― Ambrose Bierce