More From Robert Redford
- "The technology available for film-making now is incredible, but I am a big believer that it’s all in the story."
- "Health food may be good for the conscience but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better."
- "I don’t know what your childhood was like, but we didn’t have much money. We’d go to a movie on a Saturday night, then on Wednesday night my parents would walk us over to the library. It was such a big deal, to go in and get my own book."
More In Society
- "Society does not consist of individuals but expresses the sum of interrelations, the relations within which these individuals stand."― Karl Marx
- "There are many things that people do happily that I can’t imagine why they would do it… But I have to say that even though I am critical or judgmental of society at large, I’m not critical of people individually. We are who we are."― Ian MacKaye
- "The farther a society progresses, the more clearly the individual becomes the antithesis of the group."― Herbert Read