More From Robert Redford
- "Well first of all it’s a business and it’s a tough business, and you have to have the strength to survive all the set backs all the failures that make this a mean business, that’s getting meaner and meaner every year in my opinion."
- "I don’t know what your childhood was like, but we didn’t have much money. We’d go to a movie on a Saturday night, then on Wednesday night my parents would walk us over to the library. It was such a big deal, to go in and get my own book."
- "It’s hard to pay attention these days because of multiple affects of the information technology nowadays. You tend to develop a faster, speedier mind, but I don’t think it’s necessarily broader or smarter."
More In Society
- "Without memory, there is no culture. Without memory, there would be no civilization, no society, no future."― Elie Wiesel
- "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them."― Bill Vaughan
- "No good is ever done to society by the pictorial representation of its diseases."― John Ruskin