More From Robert Pattinson
- "I’m not one of these guys who’s constantly in a relationship, not at all."
- "My dad says he likes to bask in my glow."
- "I haven’t really decided to be an actor yet! I started doing plays when I was about 15 or 16. I only did it because my dad saw a bunch of pretty girls in a restaurant and he asked them where they came from and they said drama group. He said, ‘Son, that is where you need to go.’"
More In Cool
- "My parents used to throw great New Year’s Eve parties. They invited such an eclectic mix of showbiz people. All those cool people were always hanging out at our apartment."― Ben Stiller
- "I’d like to see a world free of strife, stress, pain, hunger, war – a cool place where everyone could live."― Dionne Warwick
- "Country’s hip; it’s cool music."― Ricky Skaggs