More From Robert Pattinson
- "I’m not one of these guys who’s constantly in a relationship, not at all."
- "I haven’t really decided to be an actor yet! I started doing plays when I was about 15 or 16. I only did it because my dad saw a bunch of pretty girls in a restaurant and he asked them where they came from and they said drama group. He said, ‘Son, that is where you need to go.’"
- "This thing with everyone knowing you, it’s weird, because people have this one-sided relationship where they look at your picture and feel they know you more than someone they actually know. I don’t really know myself that well."
More In Cool
- "This experience has been once in a lifetime."― Kristi Yamaguchi
- "One of the great bands we opened up for was Priest back in ’89. That was really great because at that time we had never met them, never toured with them before. They were a big influence on Slayer, so to open up for them was really cool."― Dave Lombardo
- "Parenthood and family come first for me, and when I’m not working I’m cool with the Teletubbies."― Clive Owen