More From Robert Mugabe
- "We of Africa protest that, in this day and age, we should continue to be treated as lesser human beings than other races."
- "Was it not enough punishment and suffering in history that we were uprooted and made helpless slaves not only in new colonial outposts but also domestically."
- "We are not hungry… Why foist this food upon us? We don’t want to be choked. We have enough."
More In Trust
- "I want to do a show about a woman who’s juggling a career with a relationship."― Nancy Travis
- "Surplus wealth is a sacred trust which its possessor is bound to administer in his lifetime for the good of the community."― Andrew Carnegie
- "If we do what we think is right, not try to point-score, people will begin to trust us."― Francis Maude