More From Robert Mugabe
- "Was it not enough punishment and suffering in history that we were uprooted and made helpless slaves not only in new colonial outposts but also domestically."
- "The land is ours. It’s not European and we have taken it, we have given it to the rightful people… Those of white extraction who happen to be in the country and are farming are welcome to do so, but they must do so on the basis of equality."
- "We of Africa protest that, in this day and age, we should continue to be treated as lesser human beings than other races."
More In Trust
- "Never trust any complicated cocktail that remainds perfectly clear until the last ingredient goes in, and then immediately clouds."― Terry Prachett
- "What we talked about will have to remain a secret between him and me. I spoke to him as a brother whom I have pardoned and who has my complete trust."― Pope John Paul II
- "Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason."― Ralph Waldo Emerson