More From Robert Morgan
- "Alchemy is the art of far and near, and I think poetry is alchemy in that way. It’s delightful to distort size, to see something that’s tiny as though it were vast."
- "I don’t think the creative writing industry has helped American poetry."
- "I did not have a very literary background. I came to poetry from the sciences and mathematics, and also through an interest in Japanese and Chinese poetry in translation."
More In Poetry
- "So, poetry becomes a means for useful dialogue between people who are not only unknown, but mute to each other. It produces a dialogue among people that guards all of us against manipulation by our so-called leaders."― June Jordan
- "The thing that fascinates me is that the way I came to film and television is extinct. Then there were gatekeepers, it was prohibitively expensive to make a film, to be a director you had to be an entrepreneur to raise money."― Tom Hooper
- "The biggest problem is people are afraid of poetry, think they can’t understand it or that it will be boring."― Caroline Kennedy