More From Robert Morgan
- "In the later books I am much more at home in the use of language to describe things. I had never thought of that until a critic pointed that out."
- "It was less a literary thing than a linguistic, philosophical preoccupation… discovering how far you can go with language to create immediate, elementary experience."
- "I learned to impersonate the kind of person that talks about poetry. It comes from teaching, I think."
More In Poetry
- "Publishing the lyric books, poetry or comics of other musicians I know. That’s the thing I really want to break into!"― Frank Iero
- "The arts generally have had to recognize Modernism – how should poetry escape?"― John C. Ransom
- "I don’t pretend to understand the Universe – it’s a great deal bigger than I am."― Thomas Carlyle