More From Robert Morgan
- "Alchemy is the art of far and near, and I think poetry is alchemy in that way. It’s delightful to distort size, to see something that’s tiny as though it were vast."
- "Our most famous writers are Faulkner and Eudora Welty and Flannery O’Connor. It would make sense that the poetry would reflect some of those same values, some of the same techniques."
- "The great watershed of modern poetry is French, more than English."
More In Poetry
- "As an actor, there is room for a certain amount of creativity, but you’re always ultimately going to be saying somebody else’s words. I don’t think I’d have the stamina, skill or ability to write a novel, but I’d love to write short stories and poetry, because those are my two passions."― Daniel Radcliffe
- "The biggest problem is people are afraid of poetry, think they can’t understand it or that it will be boring."― Caroline Kennedy
- "Poetry lies its way to the truth."― John Ciardi